3650 Mansel Road Alpharetta,
United States of America
- Phone: 877-779-8577
- Fax: 48forty Solutions
About 48forty Solutions, LLC
48forty Solutions is the largest asset-based pallet recycler in North America, with a national network of 46 company-owned and operated plants, over 162 customer onsite locations, 10 Reverse logistics centers with more than 850 affiliates, and a team of 4,000+ employees. We also operate the nation's largest private fleet of 4,500+ Trailers and 300 Tractors. Trusted by over 2,700 customers across a wide variety of industries, we provide reliable, cost-effective end-to-end pallet solutions, from supply to retrieval, onsite services, reverse logistics, and more.
We provide unparalleled expertise in supply chain pallet and container management solutions to CPG and Pharma companies across the US and Canada.
The bottom is line that our facilities and fleet are company-owned and operated, not just a network of regional companies working together. This means consistent quality and pricing and a higher level of service and accountability to our customers. In each market we serve, local teams know your business inside and out.
Asset-Based Pallet Provider with Innovative Technology
From scheduling pick ups to viewing reports on the go and more, see how our custom pallet management technology makes operations efficient, effective, and accessible 24/7. PalTrax documents every pallet transaction and provides full visibility into your pallet purchases and sales.
Pallet Management Made Simple
Simplify your operations with one provider that can handle all your needs. From nationwide pallet supply and retrieval to new and custom pallets, recycled pallets, and onsite services, let us be your one-stop-shop. 48forty means national capabilities with local know-how, end-to-end pallet solutions, and a better customer experience. We’re Pallet Management Made Simple™.
Why Work with an Asset-Based Pallet Provider
Reducing operating expenses, improving vendor partnerships, and implementing a resilient supply chain matter more than ever. As an asset-based pallet provider, we own all or most of the assets – warehouses, trucks, distribution centers, pallets – necessary to support a customer’s supply chain. This means we're particularly responsive to customers' needs and able to meet nearly any operational changes, quickly. We also provide the same high-quality pallets and service coast to coast.
Get to know what it's like to work with 48forty! Director of National Sales Kevin Coffey and Regional Director of Operations Lee Hunt discuss how an asset-based pallet provider can be responsive to customers’ needs, especially in times of high demand.
We Are Buying Pallets Nationwide
No matter your industry, whether you need pallet removal, disposal, or recycling, we can help.
Let's talk pallets!
Visit 48forty at Booth 8114 during PackExpo to speak with our team members and learn more about custom pallet management solutions for your company.
- Paramount Pallet - Canada
- Relogistics Services, LLC - Retail Services
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
- Other packaged products > Toy/Sport/Crafts
Sustainable Solution Description
GREEN YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN WITH RECYCLED PALLETS
48forty has been recognized for our green initiatives such as minimizing waste, and repurposing materials through our pallet repair and remanufacture programs. When a pallet does reach end of life, it is disassembled. We convert the wood waste into landscape mulch, pellets for stoves and fireplaces or biofuel, and even work with metal recyclers to repurpose the nails.
Our ability to support customers as they incorporate sustainable and responsible practices into their procurement processes is also significant. 48forty developed a calculator so customers and others considering recycled pallets can quantify their environmental impact. PalTrax, our online customer portal, allows customers to go paperless.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.