1785 Flight Way Tustin,
United States of America
- Phone: (866) 290-6952
Specright is the first purpose-built platform for Specification Management. Whether it’s packaging, raw materials, formulas, products, or machinery specifications, Specright helps companies digitize, map, and take action across their supply chain to reduce costs, increase profitability, and drive sustainability.
Specright enables critical supply chain stakeholders such as Packaging, Procurement, Quality & Compliance, Product Development, Operations & Manufacturing to better collaborate and bring products to life. For too long, professionals have been forced to use systems that weren’t designed to manage a deep level of product and packaging data. At Specright, we reject band-aid solutions like ERPs, PLMs, spreadsheets, and shared drives that address the symptom but not the problem.
In addition to being a single-source-of-truth, Specright’s Specification Management Platform has built-in intelligence. For example, Specright prevents users from creating duplicate or similar specifications to limit the impact of SKU proliferation.
This intelligence extends to quality, enabling users to prevent certain specifications from being linked to products due to regulatory incompatibility. Users can easily consolidate SKUs and unlock tremendous savings with Specright’s recommendations engine that analyzes specifications and provides substitutions to reduce costs or make products and packaging more sustainable.
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Life Sciences > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Life Sciences > Cannabis products
- Life Sciences > Medical Devices
- Life Sciences > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Life Sciences > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences > Over-the-counter products
- Life Sciences > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
Sustainable Solution Description
Sustainability is no longer just a buzzword. Companies of all sizes and across industries have committed to making their products and supply chains more sustainable. Not having a plan when it comes to sustainability is no longer an option: social responsibility initiatives, climate change, and consumer demands are all part of the reason that sustainability is becoming a corporate initiative.
However, when it comes to making sustainability a reality, many organizations don’t have the tools in place to easily understand and track the sustainability of their products and packaging.
With both industry professionals and the market demanding more accurate reporting — sustainability has to start with base-level specification data. And the only way to measure this level of data is to harness the power of a Specification Management platform.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.