Hwy 67 South PO Box 2951 Clinton,
- Phone: (563) 259-3265
- Fax: (563) 259-3388
About Clysar, LLC
Looking for ideas to improve shrink packaging sustainability, protection and brand appeal? Seeking secure, touch-free barriers for a safer marketplace? Searching for a responsive source for U.S.-manufactured shrink film?
You’ll find the answers in our online showroom. Explore shrink packaging solutions including new recyclable Clysar® EVO™ films; cost-saving e-commerce shipping films; next-generation food and produce films; and more.
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Life Sciences > Medical Devices
- Life Sciences > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences > Over-the-counter products
- Life Sciences > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
Sustainable Solution Description
From consumer goods companies to materials manufacturers, people are coming together to create more sustainable packaging. Clysar is proud to be part of this important work.
We produce shrink packaging solutions that keep plastics in the economy and out of the environment…creating a sustained advantage for us all.
Partnering with leading environmental organizations like the Sustainable Packaging Coalition and How2Recycle®, we have developed responsible, safe polyolefin shrink films for demanding packaging applications. And we continue to explore efficient, lightweight alternatives, which comprise 1% to 2% of all packaging volume. These solutions are aligned to meet today’s retail packaging and labeling mandates and your corporate sustainability goals, including exciting new recyclable shrink films that are prequalified for the How2Recycle Store Drop-Off Label.
We also rise to the demand for more responsible, regulated sources of supply: our films are produced in Clinton, Iowa, under strict corporate social responsibility guidelines.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.