220 Lake Drive Newark,
- Phone: (800) 890-1183
About Zacros America, Inc.
Zacros is a flexible packaging manufacturer focusing on sustainability with specialties in liquid packaging. We provide monolayer and multilayer packaging products, including Cubitainer®, flexible pouch, fitment, and medical packaging. Also, we work together with customers to offer packaging designs to downstream solutions. Our capabilities include extrusion, vacuum / thermoforming, coating, injection molding, prototyping, pouch making, product testing, and cleanroom manufacturing.
- Cosmetics/Personal Care > Cosmetics/Personal Care
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Other automotive products
- Household/Automotive > Other household products
- Life Sciences > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Life Sciences > Cannabis products
- Life Sciences > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
Sustainable Solution Description
Zacros emphasizes not just recyclability but all the aspects of packaging environmental impacts by focusing on our 3R (Recycle, Reduce, Reinvent). We reinvent packages using our unique technologies to reduce plastic use and overall carbon footprints. We are introducing our newest monomaterial liquid package series, MONOSOLUTIONS™, at the show for the first time. Zacros is continuously searching for new ways to improve sustainability. We have a wide range of flexibility in customizing monolayer and multilayer packaging to meet customer's sustainability goals.
Currently Exporting: Yes
- Direct Sales
- Joint Ventures
- Licensing Agreements
- Central America
- North America
- South America
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.