901 Corporate Grove Drive Buffalo Grove,
United States of America
- Phone: (874) 607-8797
- Fax: (847) 607-8403
About Cama North America
Cama North America, Buffalo Grove, Illinois, is a leading supplier of secondary packaging, robotic systems, and integrated packaging solutions for a wide variety of markets, including food packaging and non-food applications. Our product line includes:
- Case packers and case packing systems for RSC, wrap-around, and retail-ready / display ready cases (DRC), as well as forming, closing and lidding machines for boxes, trays and RSC cases;
- Intermittent and continuous motion cartoners and carton sleeving machines;
- Integrated decoupled and monoblock robotic loading units.
Cama’s expertise spans a wide range of applications, including food markets such as Bakery, Confectionery, Coffee, Dairy, Ice Cream, Grocery, Ready to Eat Meals, and Pet Food, as well as Personal, Health and Home Care. We offer complete integrated packaging lines – from primary packages to final packaging.
Check out our new BreakThrough Generation of case packers, cartoners, and sleeving machines. BTG models feature high sanitation levels, quick and easy changeover, ease of maintenance and accessibility. They offer a monoblock design, no hollow body structure, and PLC-less, cabinet-free technology with non-proprietary electronics. In addition, they are TPM compliant and ready for the future with Industry 4.0 features.
Certifications: ISO 9001, UNI EN ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Cama North America is a subsidiary of the privately-owned Cama Group, Italy, which is known throughout the world for its cutting-edge technology and reliable, innovative packaging systems. Cama Group has more than 40 years’ experience supplying food packagers and other customers with innovative solutions that help improve efficiency and optimize production. Cama North America serves the North American and Canadian markets, providing local engineering, manufacturing and aftermarket services, including technical service, programming and parts. We take pride in our long-term customer partnerships and consultative approach to providing customized systems using proven, modular state of the art technology. We are dedicated to advancing innovation in the packaging industry while providing clients with a unique expertise in integrated packaging development across multiple industries.
The Cama Packaging Department offers more than 30 years of experience in the design and testing of packaging cardboard in order to achieve the best performance when working with automatic machines. We study the best possible packaging solution in relation to the product characteristics and the end user’s requirements, and can often help design more sustainable solutions that help our customers save material costs and reduce their impact on the environment.
- Cama Group is the proud recipient of ‘Best Future Machine’ award at INTERPACK 2017 from Rockwell Automation, brilliantly showcasing our development of Industry 4.0.
- Cama North America is a member of PMMI: The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies and an annual recipient of the ‘Leaders in Packaging’ annual award consecutively since 2013.
Robotics, Case Packing, Systems Integration, Wraparound Case Packing, Display Ready Packing, Innovation, Case Packers, Cartoners, Flexible Case Packing Solutions, Pet Food Packaging, Dairy Food Packaging, Sleeving Systems, Cartoners, Cartoning Systems, Packaging Systems, Coffee Packaging, Monoblock Robotic Loading Units, and Nuts and Snack Packaging Systems
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Tea
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Life Sciences > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Life Sciences > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences > Over-the-counter products
- Life Sciences > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Appointments.
Sustainable Solution Description
Cama Group's Packaging Department Assists with Innovative, Sustainable Solutions
Our Packaging Department offers more than 30 years of experience in the design and testing of packaging paperboard and cardboard, in order to achieve the highest efficiency when working with automatic machines. We study the best possible packaging solution in relation to the product characteristics, packaging materials and the end user’s requirements, including both sustainability and reducing material costs.
With more than 40 years of case packing experience, Cama’s innovative solutions for Retail-Ready Packaging (RRP) can pack a variety of products into a one-piece wrap-around or two-piece display case for Shelf Ready packaging solutions.
- Wrap-Around Cases
- Display Ready Cases (DRC)
- Regular Slotted Cases (RSC)
- 2-piece (tray and lid) Display Box
Result: Cama can help your business save corrugate, energy, and trees!
In addition, the Cama EIR (Environmental Impact Reduction) approach supports our commitment to continuous technological development while first considering the environment. The high quality of our equipment, combined with user friendly operations, clear and detailed maintenance programs, hygienic design and the highest safety level, provides our customers with the best TCO result.
Currently Exporting: Yes
- Direct Sales
- Joint Ventures
- Licensing Agreements
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Northern Africa
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Western Europe
- United Kingdom
- United States
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.