W158 N9332 Nor-X-Way Ave. Menomonee Falls,
United States of America
- Phone: (800) 824-1482
- Fax: (262) 255-4260
About Glenroy, Inc.
Glenroy, Inc. is a leading sustainable flexible packaging company and the exclusive converter of the premade STANDCAP Pouch, an eco-friendly, award winning inverted pouch. Glenroy manufactures high-barrier, sustainable flexible packaging films and stand-up pouches for a variety of end uses, including food & beverage, household products, personal care, pharmaceutical, pet food & treats, nutritional, cosmetic, medical device, and industrial. For more information on the Glenroy Sustainable Packaging portfolio, visit www.glenroy.com or call (800) 824-1482.
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Life Sciences > Cannabis products
- Life Sciences > Medical Devices
- Life Sciences > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Life Sciences > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences > Over-the-counter products
- Life Sciences > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
Sustainable Solution Description
To help our customers achieve their sustainability goals, the Glenroy Sustainable Packaging portfolio offers store drop-off recyclable pouches and film laminations that meet the requirements of the How2Recycle® program. Glenroy’s store drop-off recyclable stand-up pouches and film laminations are available in barrier and non-barrier options using a labeling system that clearly communicates recycling instructions to the public.
In addition, the Glenroy Sustainable Packaging portfolio offers flexible packaging options such as press-to-close stand up pouches, film laminations and premade STANDCAP Pouches made with up to 53% post-consumer recycled content. Our PCR packaging solutions are manufactured with resin that has been sourced from various plastic formats like milk jugs, juice jugs, and water bottles. Give your customers peace of mind knowing that they are doing their part purchasing packaging that is made with post-consumer recycled materials.
With multiple layers, and components made from many different materials, flexible packaging can be complex. We have a dedicated team of professionals committed to looking for new ways to reduce the environmental impact of flexible packaging. Our goal is to help brands & consumers understand how to properly recycle our packaging to reduce confusion and frustration, which can lead to less waste in our environment.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.