200 West North Avenue Northlake,
- Phone: (708) 562-7290
- Fax: (708) 409-9349
About Scholle IPN
Our mission is simple; to help the world’s leading brands deliver their products in the best way possible. We do this by combining films, fitments, and equipment to help you go-to-market simply and quickly with a total flexible packaging solution tailored to your specific needs.
- We extrude, laminate, and print flexible, barrier films designed to meet your rigorous product specifications.
- We have one-to nine-layer barrier films, as well as recyclable, mono-material structures.
- We injection mold and assemble fitments designed to provide an ergonomic interaction with your product for all ages and abilities.
- Our taps, connectors, caps are designed to suit your needs –whether that’s on a retail shelf, a fast-paced restaurant operation, or industrial use.
- We design and manufacture equipment for both pre-made and form-fill-seal style bag-in-box and pouch filling. Whether you operate a startup, or a full-scale, automated operation, we have a solution for you.
- Our filling equipment offers great flexibility in process compatibility from ambient, to ultra-clean, to aseptic.
- Scholle IPN and Bossar have recently combined. Bossar is a global leader in design and production of horizontal form-fill-seal equipment for the manufacture of flexible packaging like spouted pouches, zippered pouches, and sachets.
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Life Sciences > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Life Sciences > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
Sustainable Solution Description
A Total Packaging Solution for Sustainable Packaging
Our flexible packaging products and processes are built upon the responsible stewardship of Earth’s resources. Our business strategy—and resulting solutions—are built around the core idea that we can do more with less.
Simple, mono-material construction of components to aid recyclability of finished packaging.
Tenacious approach to removing all waste and unnecessary source material and still do the job right.
High-barrier film and closed-loop fitment systems that keep products fresh and safe from day one.
Engineer forming, filling, and sealing equipment with high OEE expectations that use the minimum amount of resources during use.
Quality and safety are always our first thought. Our products and processes must perform 100% of the time and cannot fail.
Research and Development considers current and future-state regulatory concerns with novel, timely solutions.
Our global footprint and focus on vertical integration ensure we make the right product, in the right places, at the right costs, with the right amount of resources.
Communicate and Inform
Packaging that provides simple, intuitive use and disposal. Exciting brand and graphical opportunities.
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Northern Africa
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Western Europe
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.