670 N Perkins St Appleton,
United States of America
- Phone: (920) 738-1747
About Presto Products Company
About Fresh-Lock® closures
Fresh-Lock® closures for flexible packaging reclosability solutions are designed and produced by Presto Products, a business of Reynolds Consumer Products. The Fresh-Lock team is behind many groundbreaking zipper and slider solutions, including innovative and sustainable closures within its 8000 series such as the brand’s first compostable closure: Fresh-Lock® zipper style 8015.
Find us at booth C-2316 at PACK EXPO 2021 in Las Vegas.
What We Do
We don’t just make flexible packaging closures; we create innovate solutions to meet the sustainable and safe reclosable packaging needs within the flexibles industry today with an eye on the future. Reliable packaging isn’t enough anymore. Brands need to answer the call to improve sustainability efforts by changing their approach to product packaging.
Our team’s commitment to supporting a circular economy has led to innovation within the Fresh-Lock® 8000 Series of sustainable closures, a focus at PACK EXPO 2021:
- Making its PACK EXPO debut is the brand’s first compostable closure in the 8000 series, Fresh-Lock® zipper style 8015. The zipper is made with 100% certified compostable resins (zipper certification pending) and is FDA approved for food contact applications.
- Fresh-Lock® zipper style 8425 will also be unveiled at PACK EXPO 2021. This versatile 10mm closure was designed to meet challenges associated with mono-layer recyclable films, ink splitting associated with digital inks, and dry, particle and granular product applications.
- Additional 8000 series products that will be highlighted at PACK EXPO 2021 include Fresh-Lock® Zipper Top, Fresh-Lock® Triple-Lock zippers and Fresh-Lock® Child-Resistant zipper, the gold standard in child-resistant flexible packaging. These closures offer recyclability and enhanced package reclosability.
Presto Specialty Products at PACK EXPO 2021
The Fresh-Lock® team invites attendees to visit booth C-2316 and explore significant advances in sustainable packaging that directly relate to packaging strategy.
A thought leader from the Fresh-Lock® team will also take the stage at PACK EXPO 2021. On Monday, Sep. 27, at 3:00 p.m. PDT, Todd Meussling, Fresh-Lock senior manager, market development, will present “Is a Compostable Pouch the Right Package for You?” on Innovation Stage 1. This seminar will discuss the process for considering compostables as a flexible pouch option and highlight what it takes to bring them to store shelves.
Our Packaging Solutions
Key packaging solutions from Fresh-Lock include thermoform zippers, sensory zippers, contaminant resistant zippers, ergonomic sliders, particle plow sliders, and more.
What you can expect from us is a value-added customer service, full tech support, a true commitment to sustainability, and an expert sales team. And of course, press-to-close zipper and track & slider reclosable solutions that deliver engaging brand experiences for consumers while shaping market trends.
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
Currently Exporting: Yes
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East
- North America
- Northern Africa
- Oceania Pacific
- South America
- Southern Africa
- Western Europe
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.