223 Middleton Run Road Elkhart,
- Phone: (574) 295-4690
- Fax: (574) 295-6512
About EFP LLC
EFP designs, builds, and tests cold chain packaging systems. We currently manufacture and ship from 8 US locations. Featured products include our eQUAL brand of pre-qualified parcel shipping containers for a variety of temperature-sensitive products. Whether you ship parcels or pallet loads, EFP can help with off-the-shelf pre-qualified systems to meet a variety of temperature ranges and transit times. We also provide purpose-built designs to meet your exact compliance standards. Our products are qualified in our Cold Chain Center of Excellence in Nashville, TN. The COE is ISTA and ISO 17025 certified. We offer transit times from 36 to 160 hours. We have your solution for refrigerated, frozen, and CRT shipments. EFP will introduce our eQUAL Eco-Friendly natural fiber insulation for cold chain packaging at Pack Expo 2021 in Las Vegas September 27-29, 2021.
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Life Sciences > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Life Sciences > Medical Devices
- Life Sciences > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Life Sciences > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences > Other healthcare products
- Life Sciences > Over-the-counter products
- Life Sciences > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Other packaged products
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
Sustainable Solution Description
EFP has launched two sustainable offerings for parcel shipments in the past year that are designed to make food and pharmaceutical shipping more sustainable. The first is an EPS shipper that will break down in a landfill in decades instead of centuries allowing for biodegradability of packaging on top of long-duration cold chain shipping. The second is a sustainable shipper that is great for overnight or two-day shipments using a natural fiber material for insulation that can be composted by the end-user or in a landfill and lowers the carbon footprint of the purchaser.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.