25 Tiburon St San Rafael,
United States of America
- Phone: (800) 985-9570
- Fax: (415) 454-6853
About PAC Machinery
Do you know how many ways there are to package a product? The answer is a lot! That's why the PAC Machinery family of brands offers what we believe to be the most comprehensive selection of heat sealing equipment and materials in the flexible packaging industry. We provide more experience and we provide better choices!
A packaging industry leader for over seven decades, PAC Machinery, provides far more than machines and bags. We deliver dependable solutions engineered to streamline our customer’s unique packaging requirements. This reliable equipment is built to last for decades.
Our extensive family of products includes: Rollbag® automatic baggers, Clamco shrink wrap systems, Packaging Aids horizontal flow wrappers, Vertrod® validatable medical bag and pouch sealers, plus industrial vacuum sealers (nozzle-style and vacuum chambers), drop sealers, cantilever sealers, certified explosion-proof sealers, continuous band sealers, and an extensive line of options and accessories that facilitate automation.
Our Converting Technology brand manufactures stock and printed Rollbag brand poly bags and leads the industry in the development of sustainable, recycled/recyclable bag materials.
The PAC Machinery family of companies offers some of the best warranties in the industry, and our proven engineering and design skills enable us to configure a bagging and or sealing system designed to suit your exact requirements. We offer superior bagging and sealing solutions for the growing order fulfillment industry, food manufacturers, medical and life science products, injection-molded and industrial products, semiconductors, aerospace industries, and more.
Our collective experience is measured in decades, and some of our brands represent the very foundation upon which the flexible packaging industry was built. From start-ups to multi-national corporations, packaging solutions from PAC Machinery are in continuous use around the globe. Should your business require something simple or complex, contact one of our knowledgeable, flexible packaging engineers for a solution to solve your most demanding packaging challenge. For dependable, long-lasting, flexible packaging solutions, PAC Machinery can give you a competitive edge.
The PAC Machinery family of brands:
Packaging Aids • Bag Sealers, Vacuum Sealers, Flow Wrappers, Band Sealers
Clamco • Rollbag® Automatic Baggers, Shrink Wrap Systems, L-bar Sealers, Combo Shrink Systems, Bag Sealers
Vertrod • Impulse Sealers, Compression Sealers, Drop Sealers, Cantilever Sealers, Hand-held Portable Sealers
Converting Technology • Bags on a Roll, Poly Tubing, Side Load Bags, Custom Printed Bags, Coex Mailer Bags
PacMed • Validatable Medical Sealers, Bag and Pouch Sealers, Impulse Sealers, Vacuum Sealers, Baggers
- Audion Bag Sealers
- Clamco Shrink Systems
- Packaging Aids Vacuum Sealers
- Rollbag Automatic Baggers
- Rollbag Pre-opened Bags for automatic baggers
- Vertrod Impulse Sealers
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Other Food Products
- Household/Automotive > Other automotive products
- Household/Automotive > Other household products
- Life Sciences > Biological/Biopharmaceutical
- Life Sciences > Cannabis products
- Life Sciences > Contract Manufacturing Organization - Pharma/Biopharma
- Life Sciences > Medical Devices
- Life Sciences > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Life Sciences > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Other packaged products
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Toy/Sport/Crafts
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see Appointments.
Sustainable Solution Description
PAC Introduces A Unique, New Recyclable Bag Material
Problem: Too much packaging material and too many bags are not recycled/recyclable and go to the landfill.
Problem: People feel increasingly uneasy about polluting the environment with a skyrocketing number of mailer bags.
Problem: Consumers don’t have control over the packaging – and they would like to do their part to protect the environment.
PAC Has A Solution: Offer a high recycled blend (50%+ industrial/consumer) that is very strong while using less material
Converting Technology (A PAC Machinery Company) now offers a unique mailer bag material made of 50%+ recycled content. The material is a blend of industrial and consumer recycled poly. While the material is only 2mil thick, it is exceedingly strong and complies with USPS, FedEx, etc. requirements. Less material is required compared to a standard mailer bag putting less burden on the environment. The cost of this material is only marginally higher than that of a standard mailer bag. We believe consumers will gladly pay a few cents extra to contribute to a cleaner environment.
- PAC Machinery has packaging machines that reduce material usage such as our Rollbag R3200 Fulfillment Baggers and 6800CS-XL Fulfillment Wrapper
- We have packaging materials that are made with recycled content such as our Recylene® blend as well as ones made from curbside recyclable paper. Our new Recylene material uses a special blend of consumer and industrial recycled material that exceeds 50% of the total bag material content. We believe the use of our newest bag material, which contains a much higher recycled material and is thinner and stronger, is a winning combination that will appeal to environmentally-conscious consumers
Currently Exporting: Yes
- Central America
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- North America
- Bahamas, The
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- Korea, South
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.