1500 Riveredge Parkway, Suite 100, 1st Floor Atlanta,
- Phone: (770) 240-7200
About Graphic Packaging International
Looking to automate your packaging lines or increase your productivity? Maybe you are interested in exploring sustainable packaging solutions? Graphic Packaging International (GPI) can help you accomplish these goals!
GPI designs state-of-the-art machinery systems that will automate your packaging lines and increase your productivity. We are ready to offer you sustainable paperboard solutions like KeelClip™, PaperSeal®, ecotainer™, ProducePack™ or Z-Flute™. As one of the world’s largest manufacturers of folding cartons, paperboard, foodservice packaging, microwave cooking solutions, and packaging machinery, we have much to offer. Our packaging machinery solutions include cartoners, wrap machines, clip systems, carton formers, pick and place machines and more. The world’s leading beverage and consumer brands are drawn to our commitment and mission of providing paper-based packaging made from renewable resources and machinery expertise to improve efficiency.
We’re excited to showcase two new machines in our booth:
- KeelClip™1600 – A high-speed beverage packaging system that applies our award-winning paperboard KeelClip™ solution which replaces traditional plastic rings and shrink film.
- Marksman™70 - A low-speed, fully automatic wrap packaging machine for multi-diameters of cans, bottles and PET.
- Plus, we will demo two of our proven machines from our broad machinery portfolio; a QuikFlex™10, an economical manual packaging system for multipacks of cans in fully-enclosed cartons and a reciprocating tray denester.
Other offerings on display will include:
- PaperSeal® our new line of trays that offer brands and retailers the opportunity to replace high barrier, Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) and Vacuum-Sealed Packaging (VSP) plastic trays with a barrier-lined paperboard alternative.
- KeelClip™ a paperboard clip for cans that provides an alternative to plastic rings and films, along with a wide range of paperboard multipack options.
Our experts welcome the opportunity to understand your situation and provide useful solutions to your unique packaging needs. Let us show you how inspired packaging can make a world of difference for you.
Key Words: Packaging solutions, Paperboard packaging, Ecotainer, Integraflex, Barrier packaging, Strength packaging, Sustainable packaging, Sustainable solutions, Multipacks, Multipack cartons, Machinery systems, Plastic alternative, Plastic replacement, Produce Pack, Z-Flute, Beverage can clips, Barrier-lined paper trays, Paperboard clips, Plastic tray replacement, Compression strength, Bag-in-box, Machinery solutions, KeelClip, Paperseal, Beverage packaging, Compostable cups, Neck tag applicators, Hang tag applicators, Multipack machinery, Sleevers, Denesters, Tray Denesters, Egg carton labeling, Paperboard wrap machines, Food packaging, Consumer products, Wraps, Wrap machinery, Pallet replacement, Club store packaging, Club packs, Eco-friendly packaging, Foodservice packaging, Innovation awards, European Carton Excellence Award 2020, Recycled paperboard, Wet strength
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Life Sciences > Cannabis products
- Life Sciences > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences > Over-the-counter products
- Life Sciences > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
- Other packaged products > Toy/Sport/Crafts
Sustainable Solution Description
ESG principles are integral to our Vision 2025 goals. They guide how Graphic Packaging innovates for a healthier planet, supports and develops employees, champions with our partners, engages with our communities and operates responsibly. Our product portfolio emphasizes renewable and recycled materials, and we have taken bold actions to further our sustainability initiatives. This includes taking steps to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions, decrease our dependence on fossil fuel-based energy and responsibly use water.
- Central America
- Central and South Asia
- Eastern and Southeast Asia
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- South America
- Western Europe
- Bahamas, The
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- United States
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.