525 Vossbrink Drive PO Box 185 Washington,
- Phone: (636) 239-7424
- Fax: (636) 239-7322
Texwrap, a ProMach brand is centrally located in Washington, Missouri, and is the leader in the design and manufacture of fully automatic shrink wrapping, shrink bundling systems and E-commerce systems. Known as the industry innovator, we hold patents on some of the most significant breakthrough technologies in the shrink-wrapping business. Our full line of standard wrappers includes L-bar sealers, intermittent motion side sealers, continuous motion side sealers and vertical wrappers, as well as shrink tunnels, that are all made in the U.S.A.
The Tekkra line of shrink bundlers helps round out our shrink packaging solutions with intermittent motion, continuous motion and custom bundling systems.
To complete our line, Texwrap's e-Pack line of machine’s provides solutions to help E-commerce operations improve profitability by increasing throughput, preventing errors with our proprietary product tracking feature, and creating right-sized packaging that reduce film waste and DIM weight shipping costs.
Texwrap partners with a nationwide network of highly-trained packaging distributors in order to better serve its customers. This partnership provides a support structure to insure the best machinery/application fit, a smooth startup, reliable local service, and long-term return on the machinery investment.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the latest technological advances while maintaining our commitment to a user-friendly machine that is efficient and easy to maintain. The quality construction, flexibility, easy changeover and low maintenance features of our systems give Texwrap and Tekkra machinery the lowest Total Cost of Ownership available in the market today.
Our Washington facility is also the home of Texwrap Fabricators one of the regions most complete metal fabricating facilities. In addition to producing parts for Texwrap and Tekkra machinery, Texwrap Fabricators also supplies metal fabrications for other industrial, commercial, military, and aerospace applications.
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Other beverage
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Wine
- Cosmetics/Personal Care > Cosmetics/Personal Care
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Other Food Products
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Other automotive products
- Household/Automotive > Other household products
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Life Sciences > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Life Sciences > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences > Other healthcare products
- Life Sciences > Over-the-counter products
- Life Sciences > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Other packaged products
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
- Other packaged products > Toy/Sport/Crafts
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to see My Notes.